OVHC wants you to email the health committee and your legislators!
Not sure what to say? No worries! You can use some talking points from the sample emails on our website! Don't know who your legislator is? You can find that on our site too!
1. Go to www.ok4vaxchoice.com
2. Log in or make an account, it's easy! You just need an email.
3. Click on "members only", then click "sample emails", then click on the email you would like to view.
4. Please do not copy the email word for word. Legislators appreciate hearing your personal stories and seeing your pictures. Feel free to use talking points and sources from the sample emails, but please add your own spin on them.
5. If you don't know your legislators click on "find my legislator" and enter your address in the boxes provided
6. Make sure you are looking at your STATE legislators (1 senator and 1 representative), click their names and copy and paste their emails.
7. Copy and paste the following emails of the senate health committee members. Include them on your email too!
Thanks for your continued support OVHC members!!
Dr. Eve Switzer, an Enid pediatrician, has filed a lawsuit against Dr. Jim Meehan and Oklahomans for Vaccine and Health Choice- PAC in regards to the newsletter she wrote as president of the Oklahoma Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. In addition, she is a member of the board of a political action committee that is working with Senator Yen to remove the personal and religious vaccine exemptions that Oklahoma has held dear for decades.
Here is the defamation lawsuit against Oklahomans for Vaccine & Health Choice- PAC. Our legal counsel believes that this lawsuit has no basis other than an attempt to harass, intimidate, and silence our voice.
This lawsuit is seemingly intended to undermine our organization's credibility and has no merit. It is our belief that Eve Switzer is not only trying to deplete our funds, but our energy, as well. Hopefully, this lawsuit will only serve to fire you up as it has us!
If you have been on the sidelines, it is time to step in the battle with us. Only successful organizations come under such threats! Therefore, we must be doing something right! We do not want anyone to be intimidated by these attempts, but we do need your help like never before!
We have hired one of the best defamation attorneys in Oklahoma. Therefore, we will need to pay for the legal fees incurred to defend our freedom to speak out as the voice for your vaccine choice! Please talk to your spouse about what you can donate and talk to other like-minded friends and family about joining the fight! Please also consider a re-occurring donation as our battle is not just about vaccine choice anymore! It is about having the freedom to speak and share the concerns that you report to us! Please donate to these legal expenses at ok4vaxchoice.com/donate
Proverbs 31:8 - Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.
#OVHC #Biggerin2017 #Strongerin2017 #Unstoppable